Tech Mahindra Limited on Thursday announced its consolidated financial results for the June quarter FY22 and reported a 14.6 percent growth in revenue at 1383 million USD.
Key points of Tech Mahindra Q1 Financial results
In dollar terms –
- Revenue of the company at 1383 million USD, up 4.1 percent quarterly and 14.6 percent YoY.
- Tech Mahindra’s Revenue growth is at 3.9 percent QoQ in constant currency terms.
- EBITDA is at 254.3 million USD, decreased 4.4 percent quarterly, and increased 47.5 percent yearly.
- PAT (profit after tax) at 183.2 million USD, up 24.1 percent quarterly and 42.2 percent annually.
In Rupees –
- Revenue for the quarter is at Rs. 10,198 crores rose 4.8 percent quarterly and 12 percent yearly.
- EBITDA at Rs. 1876 crore, down 3.7 percent QoQ and up 44.3 percent YoY.
- PAT at Rs. 1353 crore, increased 25.1 percent quarterly and 39.2 percent yearly.
Tech Mahindra‘s total headcount stood at 12663 as of June 2021.
CP Gurnani, MD and CEO at Tech Mahindra, said, “We have witnessed an all-rounded performance this quarter with growth across key markets and sectors. Tech Mahindra saw strong traction in large deal win as it is helping clients in integrated digital transformation.”
He added that the company’s focus on key technology pillars wrapped around an experience-led approach with TechM Nxt. will help it capitalize on the strong demand momentum.
- Tech Mahindra has bagged a deal with a leading UK telecom company for end-to-end customer experience.
- The company has been engaged by one of the largest private healthcare systems in the United States as a managed service partner for technology transformation.
- It won a strategic digital assurance deal with an American tech company.
- The company has been chosen by a Tier 1 US telco for data platform modernization and cloud migration.
- The company is engaged by the world’s largest public-funded healthcare program to establish and manage contact center operations for COVID vaccination programs.
- An Australian Government division has chosen Tech Mahindra as a digital transformation partner.