Here are the TCS quarterly results highlights from TCS Q3 2019-2020 results
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ending December 31, 2019.
Revenue at $5,586 million, 6.4% YoY.
Key Growth Areas:
- Life Sciences & Healthcare growth + 17.% YoY
- Manufacturing growth +9.2% YoY
- Communications & Media growth +9.5% YoY
- Growth in Europe region +15.9% YoY
Employee and headcount related:
- Added 22,390 employees YTD
- 93% of the 30K freshers deployed in projects
- 327K+ employees trained in digital technologies
- 404K+ employees trained in Agile methods
- Industry-leading talent retention: IT Services attrition rate at 12.2%