- Freshers having less than two years of experience can apply.
- You can register on the company’s home page– https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/.
India’s biggest IT company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), resumes the TCS NQT’s registrations- 2021 for freshers trying to apply for job openings in TCS. Candidates can apply for the test by April 20 2021, for the National Qualifier Test (NQT).
The company is going to hire 40,000 freshers this year. The National Qualifier Test intends to become a standard gateway test for several participating corporates for their fresher recruitment programs.
It is also essential to know for job seekers that NQT Score will be valid for two years, and freshers can use it to apply for any entry-level role in various IT companies within the specified time.
For the TCS Recruitment 2021, the company aims to hire Freshers with less than two years of experience across India for various roles. TCS NQT test will be conducted on May 1 2021, and May 13 2021.
The last date to register for TCS NQT 2021 drive is April 20 2021. TCS invites freshers to be a part of its global workforce and kickstart their career. Candidates have to pay some fees to register for the recruitment process.
Regarding TCS NQT.
TCS National Qualifier Test is a multi-level assessment test to evaluate the following competencies and skills:
- Capability on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs.
- Industry-specific awareness and insights.
- Specialization in necessary skills to perform various job roles.
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a requirement for all the tests.
- Two-year validity of NQT Score.
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorized Test Centres across the country).
- Candidates with NQT test Score will be able to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
- Apply for an entry-level role in any firm with the NQT Score.
- Freshers with less than two years of experience.
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year.
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline.
- The age limit for freshers is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.