Larsen & Toubro Infotech, also known as LTI, a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY21 results.
Key highlights from L&T Infotech – LTI – Q1 2020 Results:
In US Dollars: Revenue at USD 390.3 million that is a growth of 9.5% YoY
In Indian Rupees: Revenue at INR 29,492 million that is an increase of 18.7% YoY
- LTI won a multi-million, multi-year deal from a UK based wealth management firm to provide remote infrastructure support, new cybersecurity services, and migration to IBM Power Cloud from their legacy wealth management platform.
- LTI had 12.7 percent YoY increase in revenue for the North American region
- LTI attrition rate reduced to 15.2 percent
- LTI has a total headcount of 31,477 employees
- LTI has 36.6 percent YoY increase for its Infrastructure Management Services followed by Analytics, AI & Cognitive
Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, said that Covid-19 is a crisis that we have never seen and impacting millions of lives and livelihoods across the world. In a challenging environment, we have delivered revenue growth of 10.6% YoY, mainly due to constant currency and closing a massive deal as well.”
LTI was recently recognized as one of the top 5 IT brands in India and Top 100 brands in the country as per ‘India 100 2020’ report by Brand Finance, an independent brand valuation consultancy
LTI is a global IT consulting and digital solutions. The company has more than 400 clients and operations in 31 countries.
LTI Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited. Find more at the LTI website.