Intel Corporation, an American global technology firm and one of the world’s top semiconductor chip manufacturers, is hiring for various positions in India. The positions will primarily be filled in Bengaluru, and the company is looking to hire IT professionals from India.
According to the job advertisement, Intel is looking for candidates with solid software logic design, analytical/analysis, problem-solving skills, the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies, growth and innovation mindset, and strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Here is the list of vacancies for the Bengaluru location by Intel:
IT Software Development Engineer:
Applications are being accepted for entry-level employment at Intel. Intel is looking for developers and technical leaders to help portal users communicate securely with Cloud-based design environments.
IT Software Development Engineers plan, design, create, and test software systems or applications for software upgrades and new products, such as cloud-based or internet-connected solutions.
Analyze requirements, perform tests, and integrate application components; ensure that system improvement are correctly executed. Automate your unit tests. Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test-driven development are among the most recent development approaches.
- Full Stack Developer with experience in ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Postgres, API integration, application and system security, cloud development, and the SFT (Secure File Transfer) protocol.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related technical subject is required.
- Good English communication, both verbal and written.
Enterprise Software Development Engineer:
The ideal applicant will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to provide a concise, robust, high-performance, and scalable software solution that meets business needs.
They should critically assess application requirements and develop robust business solutions based on Intel best practices, Data Quality principles, and industry standards.
On more minor application releases, they may work alone, whereas they may work as part of a project team on more significant application releases.
They must be aware of deadlines and the impact of their job on the project’s overall timeline.
Analyze, design, develop, and maintain solutions to fulfil business objectives will also be the candidate’s responsibility.
A solid understanding of basic programming and scripting languages is required. – Experience developing Cloud integrations and SaaS solutions is preferred. – Create and maintain test plans, ensuring that a high-quality solution is provided.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline is required, as well as a solid academic background.
- 0 to 2 years of experience developing business/enterprise applications in software.
- C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Solid understanding and experience in programming/scripting languages A solid grasp of database concepts is required.
Big Data and Analytics Cloud Capability and Platform Engineer
Intel is looking for a Big Data and Analytics engineer who can join the team as a subject matter expert with extensive experience with Big Data technology.
You’ll be a hands-on capability and platform engineer in the BDA Engineering team, collaborating with worldwide teams to enable new capabilities and platforms.
- 6+ years of experience with a BE/BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Must have prior expertise with capability engineering, suggestion, and implementation for Cloud Data Warehouse / ETL / Azure ADF / Azure Databricks.
- Management and optimization of costs and system resources (includes Performance Tuning) Cloud DW Platform Security Monitoring.