India’s Reliance Jio has formally launched JioMeet, its video-conference service, to take on Zoom. JioMeet is the Indian alternative of the Zoom Video conferencing platform.
If there is one thing that happened for good in this pandemic is the growth of sophisticated audio and video tools.
There is a reason why a new term, “Zooming” is introduced. Zoom rose as a leader in the video Conferencing services due to its user-friendliness and popularity among all ages of people.
Long story short, Zoom is currently the # 1 Video Conferencing platform in the world.
Covid-19 made many Indian Corporates and Entrepreneurs realize that not only in India but in the entire world, there is a significant growth in Video Conferencing Market. None other than Mukesh Ambani backed Reliance Jio came as a Made India alternative of Zoom.
5 things to know about JioMeet:
- JioMeet is very user-friendly and has a clean look like Zoom.
- Similar to Zoom and Google Meet, JioMeet offers an unlimited number of free calls in high definition (HD) and allows 100 participants.
- JioMeet features include meeting scheduler, screen share, the most popular among professionals working remotely.
- Other notable features include the ability to switch from one device to another, and a ‘Safe Driving Mode.’ App downgrades the video quality to ensure the call is not dropped when you pass through a low data network zone.
- The app is available on the Play Store and Apple App Store; You can use JioMeet on the web browser as well.
Reliance Jio is one of the world’s trusted brands, especially after a recent deal with Facebook.
Jio Meet tagline is “Smarter way to Collaborate Anywhere, Any Device, anytime.”
This story is published by IndianITBlog
Please follow us for Indian IT Industry News and support us by sharing this story with your friends and co-workers.
For Latest IT Industry News, Follow us on Google News and Twitter