Infosys has opened registrations for its HackWithInfy contest, which is open to interested individuals and engineering students. Hackwithinfy is a coding competition for engineering students graduating in 2022 from across India. According to the company, the curriculum is designed to help students develop rapid problem-solving and creative thinking skills early in their academic careers.
This year’s Infosys coding competition will have only two rounds, the first of which will be held online and followed by a virtual grand finale in which the top 100 participants will be chosen. The company will give a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) for the power programmer job at Infosys to the finalist. This contest is open to all interested students, and there are no registration fees either before or after the event. The winner will receive Rs 2 lakh in cash, while the runner-up will receive Rs 1 lakh and the second runner-up will receive Rs 50,000.
Eligibility for Infosys Coding Competition
- BE, BTech, ME, or MTech students graduating in 2022 are qualified to compete.
- The HackWithInfy assessment round will be conducted on the Infosys Assessment Platform, with the first round taking place online on May 5, 7, and 9, 2021. The virtual finale is taking place from July 2 to 5, 2021.
- Both finalists must have their laptop with all of the event’s necessary software.
- Participants must register as individuals on the official website and complete the challenge within the time limit.
- Each participant must use a single HackWithInfy account, and Infosys reserves the right to disqualify who attempts to participate or anyone who participates in the event using multiple HackWithInfy accounts.
Please visit the official website for more information regarding the contest. And you can participate from there.
For Latest IT Industry News, Follow us on Google News and Twitter