IBM Layoff 2020 Details: According to a new disclosure filed with EDD, at least Two Vice Presidents among 140 IBM employees recently laid off at IBM Corp.’s two South San Jose complexes.
Last Month International Business Machines Corp (IBM) announced that it would cut an unspecified number of jobs in at least 5 states in the US; however, the company never disclosed the total numbers or any other associated details.
Here are the details from IBM Layoff 2020 from the EDD Notice:
- This Layoff includes a total of 140 employees at two IBM locations in San Jose California and tagged as permanent layoffs in the notice
- The layoffs at locations 555 Bailey Ave., include at least one VP and 90 other employees, mainly Software Developers and other employees in Human Resources, and Administration.
- The layoffs at locations 650 Harry Road include at least one VP among 50 other employees, mainly software developers and other employees in accounting, human resources, and administration.
- Permanent separations would take place on July 20
- According to people familiar with the matter, Layoff also would affect employees in Pennsylvania, California, Missouri, and New York. As per Bloomberg, thousands of IBM workers in North America likely affected.
Indian IT Blog is keeping an eye on any disclosure and notices sent related to layoffs
Readers also read: Why IBM picked Arvind Krishna as CEO
For Latest IT Industry News, Follow us on Google News and Twitter