The Baton Rouge Community College (BRCC) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, has partnered with IBM to create an IBM free learning digital platform with more than 10,000 activities to enable people to improve their skills.
BRCC SkillsBuild Project Liaison Tammy Brown said that SkillsBuild is an IBM free learning digital site that enables learners to develop professional, technical and job-focused skills who are looking to reskill, upskill or re-enter the workforce.
Brown mentioned that the platform has something to offer for everyone. IBM free learning platform, SkillsBuild, is offering this facility in over 15 countries with the cooperation of local Non-profit organizations.
This platform can be accessed by the public free of cost and is for the unemployed, underemployed or students who want to change their carrier.
Some Features of IBM Free Learning Digital Platform SkillsBuild
1. Many of the 10,000 learning opportunities offered by the platform results in industry-based certifications and badges.
2. Learners can get training, Industry-based certifications and resources to prepare for exams of professional skills like customer service, leadership, communication, teamwork and many more.
3. Job seeking skills like resumes, interview tips, career assessment and job applications can also be learned.
4. It also has activities to improve skills related to Web Development and Cybersecurity.
5. Along with that, Information Technology skills like CompTIA, CISSP, Cloud Computing, Red Hat and Microsoft can also be developed with SkillsBuild.
It was on 28 June 1995, when the Baton Rouge Community College (BRCC) was founded in Louisiana, United States. Over 8,000 students are associated with this college.
It provides its services to areas including East Baton Rouge, Livingston, West Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, St. Helena, West Feliciana.
The collegiate and career education programs offered by BRCC includes transfer to four-year colleges and universities, lifelong learning, distance learning, community education programs and services, developmental education, workforce and continuing education programs.
The curriculum includes programs that lead to transfer credits, associate degrees and certificates.
For IBM News and Latest IT Industry News
Follow us on Google News and Twitter
For Latest IT Industry News, Follow us on Google News and Twitter