Noida-based HCL Technologies (HCL) announced a one-time special bonus for HCL employees worldwide to appreciate its recent milestone of crossing the $10-billion mark in revenue for 2020. It is excellent news for HCL employees. Here are the key details from HCL 10-Day Salary as Bonus:
Why is HCL giving a special Bonus?
According to HCL, the company crossed its Revenue milestone for $10 Billion in 2020. In celebration and gratitude distributing this one-time special bonus.
How much bonus per employee?
HCL has one lakh fifty-nine thousand employees, and each eligible employee will get ten days of their salary as this one-time bonus.
Who Qualifies for HCL 10-Day Salary Bonus?
All worldwide HCL employees with one year of service or greater will receive this HCL Bonus. It is approximately around $90Million plus payroll taxes in some countries.
When will HCL 10-Day Salary Bonus credit?
Eligible employees will get this special bonus in February.
Relevant Facts About HCL Technologies
- HCL went IPO 20 years ago
- It is on the Forbes 2000 Global list with a market capitalization of 21.5 billion dollars.
- In 2020 Shiv Nadar the founder was succeeded by his daughter Roshni Nadar Malhotra.
- HCL Technologies recently signed a five-year digital workplace services deal with Airbus
- HCL Technologies and Alteryx announced a partnership to accelerate analytics automation and digital transformation
Apparao VV, Chief Human Resources Officer, HCL Technologies, stated
“Our employees are our most valuable asset. Despite an unrelenting pandemic, every member of our HCL family has demonstrated immense commitment and passion, contributing to the organisation’s growth. The $10-billion revenue milestone is a testament of our remarkable resilience as an organization and the entrepreneurial spirit of our 1,59,000+ employees,”